Click HERE to view
We invite you to join us for one of our services! If you're looking for a place to start, Sunday mornings at 10:30am is our main gathering. On Sunday mornings we encourage you to start at our welcome center. You can find our welcome center on the north side of our campus, just inside the main building, just look for the banners that say "Welcome."
At FBC you're going to find folks dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, some in a suit, and everywhere in-between. Most people find a balance with "business casual" attire.
The "Gospel" is the good news. In fact, it is the best news ever written!
1 Corinthians 15:3 says, "Christ died for our sins in accordance with the Scriptures, that He was buried, that He was raised on the third day." Simply put, that's the Gospel. Everything we do at FBC Savannah is about this incredible truth.
Joy is an important theme in the Bible. In fact, the words "joy" and "rejoice" are used over 300 times in the Scriptures. Joy is that sense of God's goodness and a permanent peace that we can experience even on the hardest of days. We hope to be a church defined by God's gift of joy!
We believe that God has sovereignly placed First Baptist in Savannah to be a testimony of His goodness and grace. Because of this reality we seek to impact our community for the good. We not only want to bless the community but we want to be a church that reflects the uniqueness of the community.
- Classes are available for all age ranges. See the Welcome Center if you need assistance in finding a class.
- Nursery is provided during Sunday School for children ages 0-2.
- Adults and teenagers are in the Main Sanctuary.
- Nursery is provided during service for children ages 0-2.
- Wee Worshippers is provided during service for children ages 3-5.
- Kids Church is provided during service for children ages 6-11.
- The nursery, children, and youth ministries meet in the same place on Wednesdays as they do on Sunday evenings.
- Adults meet in the chapel for a time of prayer and in-depth Bible study.
First Baptist Church is located at the corner of Main St. and Hanna Blvd. directly across Main St. from City Hall. Our main meeting area, the sanctuary, is on the middle of the property.
Just look for the steeple!